Monday, December 28, 2009

Elizabeth's Life

It is now 4 days after Christmas, 2009. I wanted to create a blog about my life. I am 6 years old, and in 1st grade, and my teacher is Mrs. Valdez. My best friends are: Venessa Sherbo, Jayda Houck, and Mya Starkey and Noel Brown. So I created this blog to show people how my life goes. I would like to present this blog to my Mother and Father who loves me a lot. And all my family. So I hope you all like my blog and if one of you like all my best friends, find my blog I would really be happy. So my life has gone better. My brother Ryan Smith got really sick yesterday and I'm really feeling bad for him. And please Ryan read my blog. Ha ha, that's what he'll say. I got a 3 story doll house for Christmas and um, I like my whole family and um, my Grandma Sharon and Popeye is the best Grandma and Grandpa ever. Oh, and my Poh Poh and Gon Gon. And I love my Mother and Father with all my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Miss Elizabeth Rose! And good morning to you, too. It looks like another nice day in Tucson. So we will be expecting you for dinner tonight! We are so happy that Ryan feels better.

    See you later,
    Love, Grandma Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, Mommy and Daddy loves you so very much !!!

    Your Mom (Lisa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun tonight at Gon Gon's birthday party. There was singing, cake, and Your magic tricks were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Elizabeth...
    You are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy: I love my blog! I get to go look at an airplane today. So, Jayda Houck on the top of post and that Jayda Houck is sick. Well ... I have Venessa Sherbo is not sick. But! I have the most fabulous house in the world. Well, for me I hope you all like this blog and chop chop, you guys all need some rest. You're person who made this blog Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Elizabeth!
    It's cold, wet and windy outside, unlike Tucson.
    Your daddy and I are so proud of you for being accepted into the GATE program. Way to go sweetie.

    ReplyDelete